Introducing new user onboarding and password reset flow
With the newly added onboarding flow it’s now possible to onboard users allowing them to choose their own password. When adding a new user, entering an email address and leaving the password field empty will result in a welcome email with instructions to set a password being sent to the newly created user. After setting a password the new user can now login using the chosen password.
Besides the onboarding flow, a password reset flow has been introduced as well. When the ‘Forgot password’ button is clicked a user can now request a password reset by following the provided instructions.
- Select boxes in multiple workbench views have been extended now allowing to search/filter them, and they will take all available height and automatically resize upon resizing the sidebar.
- It’s now possible see logically deleted events in the timeline within the aggregate view;
- It is possible again to browse event-sourced collections in the collection browser;
- Duplicates in the list of related configurations within the authorisation view are now hidden;
- When saving or deletion of a user fails, a proper error message is now displayed within the user view;
- When resetting a message processor, the data in the topic is now re-processed;
- When making changes to an aggregate model resource type, those changes are now propagated to the recipes where the instance lookup is used.